Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My little one!!

Well Gabriel is such a joy as well. He is my chubby whabby. He has grown a lot. He is already fitting 18 to 24 months. I am trying to keep up with him. He loves to eat.
He loves his big brother. Gabriel is always interested in what Samuel is doing. I love seeing both my boys play together. At times it can be rough! If Samuel is taking a nap Gabriel will push the door open and stand by his bed and try to wake him up. Its cute but not when he wakes Samuel.
As any boy he is a mommies boy. He will crawl around and follow me, even to the bathroom.
He is going to be 1 next week. Its crazy!! He is not walking yet but he is taking a few steps. He is just taking his time. I won't push him that much because I don't want him to grow up too fast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun blog Belinda! It's fun to see pictures and hear what you guys are up to.

Holly said...

Glad to see your blogging with the rest of us! Congrats on the house that's great.

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Fun blog! I want to see pictures of the house! How did closing go? When are you moving?