Saturday, February 14, 2009

So I know I haven't been faithful with the blog. I will do my best. So, we are great the boys are getting big. We went to walmart and they had Elmo and Hulk there. Elmo was very friendly but the Hulk very Scary. Samuel did not want to take a picture with him. I don't blame him!!




So we went to the Ripleys aquarium and the boys loved it. As you can see Gabriel was so amazed with the fishes. We went under a tunnel were the wishes were swimming around us. The best part was seeing the sharks!!





Everyone had a great time. It's expensive to go there but we were lucky we had a great deal. We hope soon we can go to the zoo especially when the weather gets better.

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

you got A LOT better pics of that place then I did. Our "Jaws" pictures turned out so dark but the kids still love looking at them! How funny Walmart had Hulk and Elmo. It was probably a dream come true for Michael to be in the picture with Hulk! :)