Monday, July 6, 2009

I know its late but I wanted to post some pictures of Memorial Day!!!

So I love to dress the boys the with the same outfits and they don't mind. Anyways we were having fun on memorial day with our friends. They were loving the water balloons!!!
By the way Anne and I decided to be in a pie eating contest against four big guys. I know I was going to win but Anne really was about to beat the guys. She was so close but a the end she slowed down where on of the missionaries ended up winning and then two others caught up. She was so close to third place and she only had a bit left. I on the other hand was sitting next to Brad Butler and anybody who knows him you just can't stop laughing. I was eating the pie but at the same time was laughing and I couldn't swallow. I was doing my best and afterwards felt sick. I did not eat the rest of the day!!!






Well here are more pictures of our friends.


Ok so, my little man is sleeping in a big boy bed and it has been about 2 months. He loves his bed!! The boys always put things on and just be silly. Gabriel well lets just say he is a climber. Not on trees thank goodness but he just climbs on the counters and searches for food. He is my little squirrel!! He is so cute though. Here he is reading his book. He loves his dinosaur book!!
Now, Samuel is normally my good boy but as you can see in the picture that is sneaky. I told him to wash his hands and he took a while. I kind of figure its water there is nothing wrong with that. Well, little did I know he had open a vaseline bottle and puts some on his hair. Yea, but I didn't get mad at him because he already punish himself. It took a couple of days to come off!!

No comments: