Wednesday, October 7, 2009

September fun!!!!

Well, we started with Samuel playing soccer this fall!! He loves it and he does a good job playing! Michael is the coach and it works out so he can spend time with Samuel.



Also, in this lovely month Gabriel and I shared our birthday on the 24th. It was great!! At first I really didn't like the fact that we share one but I decided I had all my first and its his turn. He celebrated his 2nd birthday and he loved the trains!!! As for me well lets just say I am getting there. Michael took me to see Brian Regan!! I hope some of you know who he is because he is such a funny comedian. It was the best seeing him live and boy my cheeks were hurting from laughing!!



He also go his first actual hair cut!! Here is a before and after. I about cried when they started to cut but it came out looking good!

He looks so handsome!

He are other pictures that I thought you might enjoy!!

by the way they were sneaking cookies before bed!!!

1 comment:

The Davidson's said...

fun fun fun!!! i just love those pictures of them sleeping together... so sweet. there's nothing like watching your kids love eachother =) you're an awesome mama belinda!