Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ok, the verdict is!!!

Ok, everyone we have been waiting for a while to find out what is the gender of the baby. We found out yesterday that we will be expecting our first little GIRL sometime in April. We are so excited especially Samuel. Right before the tech. came in he told me "mom I hope its not a boy, I hope its a girl". I was really nervous because how can I tell him sorry that we are having a boy but thank goodness the tech. said its a girl. We can't wait to meet her!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Belinda! Boys are great, but girls are REALLY fun to dress and shop for! :)

Melissa S. said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! I'm so stinkin' excited for you! Your little girl, Melissa (named after me and your sister) will have the BEST bows ever!....and hair to put them in! :)

B. Surfer said...

You're naming your girl Melissa!!?? That's MY name! But as you know... i don't really use it, so i guess your #3 can have it :-).

Hamilton Family said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations. I am so jealous you are having a girl. That is so awesome. YAY!!!!