Saturday, June 5, 2010

My life with three!

Well, I have been joggling having three little ones at home. It has been hard but I am getting the hang of it. I think whats hard is trying to give your attention to all three of the kiddos. Samuel wants me to play with him while Gabriel wants me to play a game with him and baby is crying at the same time. UGH!!! I get a headache trying to figure out what to do. Obviously, my attention goes to the baby. Lately, the house has been a wreck and I feel like I am always cleaning. I haven't been spending time with the boys. I feel really guilty. I made a promise to spend an hour in the morning and an hour before dinner to play with them. I know that kind of sounds to you whats up with the rest of the day. Well, most of the time they do really well playing together and I let them watch a movie a day. If its really a bad day, two a day! During those time I try to clean and do laundry. It gets really piled up if I don't stick with a schedule. The other days I try to fill it up with play dates. I can't seem to find time to do my craft work as I would like to. I have so many ideas that I want to fiddle with but I just go downstairs and relax. I hope my energy comes back. I also try to fit in some exercise. Man, I don't know how many of you supermoms do it. I hope I can get it together. Any suggestions?
I guess I need to vent!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I hear ya girl! You know you can vent to me!