Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some pictures of us having fun or just being silly!!

This is a picture of me and my good friend Brigette and her kids Alexandra and Brayden . We were at the blue plum festival. The kids had a blast that day. It was really hot but at least we enjoyed it. I am going to miss you guys!!! She moved with the family this weekend :(



These are my boys and their good friends Robbie and his sister Mariah. So, Samuel and Mariah have an love and hate relationship. They do get along but there are times where they are going at it. Not fighting but arguing a lot!!!


The rest of the pictures are just us and of course the boys being silly!! As you can see from some of the pics the boys love their baby sister. I don't blame them I can't resist holding her too!!

















No comments: