Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Samuel Birthday!!!!

My handsome Samuel turned 5 in August. I am so blessed to have such a smart and handsome boy. He has grown a lot and I am very proud of him. Samuel wanted a castle birthday cake. How in the world I made it was luck!! He was so excited when he saw it.
Samuel also started a kindergarten program this year. Michael and I are paying for it. If he does well then we will send him to first grade and if we feel that he needs to stay in kindergarten then we will let him stay there. We didn't want to send him right away to regular school because I know him. He couldn't handle a full day of school. He comes home for lunch and we have total melt down. I couldn't imagine if he stayed all day! He is doing really well and has made a lot of friends.



No comments: