Monday, March 21, 2011

My baby girl turn one!!


I am so blessed to have two wonderful boys but having a girl is wonderful too. I love to dress her up. It is amazing to be a third child because she is learning fast. Already, she can say quite a few words. She is taking a few steps but is not yet walking by herself. Time does fly. I am surprised that she is already one. I had plan a big party for her but unfortunately it fell in the week I went up for the burial. Didn't matter because my baby girl deserved at least her first birthday. We were able to celebrate it with a very good friend of mine who also had a daughter Allie who was 8 days older. I wanted them to have it together because they are best buddies!! We just went to the park with some family and friends. It was such a good day!

No comments: